Author. Speaker. Choctaw Storyteller.
Halito, my name is Sarah Elisabeth Sawyer and I’m an author and Choctaw storyteller. Thanks for visiting my speaking page. Here, you’ll find out more about me, my speaking topics, and how to book me.
As a Toastmaster Competent Communicator, I understand the importance of captivating an audience. And like you, I’ve been on the receiving end as a listener and felt bored, distracted, and even frustrated.
That’s why I don’t take words for granted. As a communicator, I am especially aware of the need for speakers to connect with an audience and leave them with practical takeaways.
I appreciate you taking the time to consider me for your event. If you’d like to contact me directly, click the link below:
“We highly enjoyed your presentation! Thank you for helping us pass the legacy.” Monica D. Smith, Secondary ELL Strategist, American Indian Education Program Coordinator. Grand Prairie ISD.
Regular Speaking Topics
I speak on a variety of topics; here are some of the most common ones:
- Choctaw Culture and History
- Preserving Your Legacy
- My Thousand Mile Journey (Motivation, inspiration and encouragement for writers)
- Indie Publishing in Today’s Market
- Ebooks – What They Mean to Your Writing Career
- Self Directed Education and Homeschooling
What You Can Expect
When you book me to speak at your event, here’s what you can expect:
- Prompt response to your email and phone correspondence
- Personal consultation before the event to ensure I understand what you want
- Promotion of your event on my social media channels
- Excellent delivery full of stories, testimonies, and a personal touch
- Immediate followup after the event for feedback
Again, I appreciate your consideration. Contact me directly: